Glad I'm not the only one slacking on blogging!!!! It's alot of work! Adrian is with his dad for the third week out of four this summer, and I'm keeping myself busy, registering for school, and getting ready for an AZ vacay for the Labor Day weekend. I got a super cute new car - a Honda Element, and it's coming down with us. All's well overall! :) Here are a few summer time pics:
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Glad I'm not the only one slacking on blogging!!!! It's alot of work! Adrian is with his dad for the third week out of four this summer, and I'm keeping myself busy, registering for school, and getting ready for an AZ vacay for the Labor Day weekend. I got a super cute new car - a Honda Element, and it's coming down with us. All's well overall! :) Here are a few summer time pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment