Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trick or Treating


Yay my favorite holiday!!!! I know lots of other people disagree, but I LOVE Halloween! What other time of year do we drive past someones yard and comment, did you see the skeleton hanging on their door? SO COOL! Or that rotting body half buried in their yard is awesome! I mean hilarious right? Besides the fact that my family has always just gone all out to decorate for
Halloween. I'm not much of one for the candy, but I love dressing up!






Look at these cuties!!!! We went trick or treating with my super cute friend and her two kids (her hubby tagged along too). Adrian talked for days afterwords about trick or treating with Tinker Bell and Batman.


This house was fun, the guy who lives here hand makes all their Halloween decorations, including the skeleton you see hanging here, it's his hobby. You actually walk around the entire yard and they hand out king size candy bars and snack size bags of chips.







Poor Adrian. Do you see his knees knocked together? I knew there was someone hiding and made him walk up the stairs by himself. After the "skeleton" jumped out and scared him, him stayed crouched in a little ball until I walked up the stairs and the guy took off the mask, then we told him it was just a joke and Adrian laughed and said "You sacred me". Whew! I'm glad I didn't scar the kid for life.

No comments: